Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photo retouching

I feel this was very successful and I was surprised how easy it was. It is so sad how easy and how much it is used in magazines.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Batman Paint Splat

Overall, I thought this was successful. I tried to make the paint look gooey and look like the cape was turning in to it. I used many layers to try to make the paint form to the look of the cape. this project was very easy. It just took a little time to complete.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Color Wheel

This project was pretty easy. I used the channel mixer to change the color of the guitars. On the guitars that are primary colors, a made the pick guards and inlays the color of the color on the opposite side of the color wheel from it. I made the guitars hat were not primary colors mostly black to make the RGB colors standout more.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Overall I thought this project was pretty easy. I learned how to change a picture to black and white and put color on it. I tried to make the person stand out from the background. I think I did it pretty successfully.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Clone Project

This project was very easy. The only part of it that was a little hard was making the shadows show through. Also, in one of the pictures, every thing was a little bit brighter so I had to darken the hue and use the eraser tool to blend it. Over all the project was pretty easy.

Thursday, February 2, 2012


This was a very challenging project. I feel this was successful because it looks as real as I could make it. I learned how to fuse two animals together. The most difficult part was finding pictures that would match up. The only thing that I would change is make it more real. what worked was fading the lion in to the hawk. What didn't work was the shadowing of the lion didn't mach the shadow of the hawk.