Monday, May 14, 2012

Can't Stop da Pepper

video 
This is Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers. A red chili pepper is singing it and I used my food guitar to do the guitar part.

Friday, April 27, 2012

My Cinemagraph

This is a cinemagraph. Overall it was pretty easy. It combines the best of both video and photography.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Food Guitar

This guitar is made entirely of food. The body is made of fruits and vegetables, the neck is french bread, the strings are spaghetti, and the head is made of candy. Its all the food groups!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Creepy Duck

I made this duck using the pen tool on Illustrator. It will stare into your soul.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flowers on Illustrator

This tutorial was easy. The only problem was it didn't bloat to the middle so the peddles aren't even.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Walking Animation

This is my walking animation. I thought it would be more fun if it was on fire. Also, I gave him a creepy smile for the same reason.This is the most unique thing I have done in this class. I drew 4 frames on paper, scanned them on the computer. Then I colored them and changed them for the other 4 frames.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Kurt Cobain Typography

These are the lyrics from Lithium by Nirvana. This was done for fun, not for a grade.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photo retouching


I feel this was very successful and I was surprised how easy it was. It is so sad how easy and how much it is used in magazines.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Batman Paint Splat

Overall, I thought this was successful. I tried to make the paint look gooey and look like the cape was turning in to it. I used many layers to try to make the paint form to the look of the cape. this project was very easy. It just took a little time to complete.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Color Wheel

This project was pretty easy. I used the channel mixer to change the color of the guitars. On the guitars that are primary colors, a made the pick guards and inlays the color of the color on the opposite side of the color wheel from it. I made the guitars hat were not primary colors mostly black to make the RGB colors standout more.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Overall I thought this project was pretty easy. I learned how to change a picture to black and white and put color on it. I tried to make the person stand out from the background. I think I did it pretty successfully.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Clone Project

This project was very easy. The only part of it that was a little hard was making the shadows show through. Also, in one of the pictures, every thing was a little bit brighter so I had to darken the hue and use the eraser tool to blend it. Over all the project was pretty easy.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Griffin

This was a very challenging project. I feel this was successful because it looks as real as I could make it. I learned how to fuse two animals together. The most difficult part was finding pictures that would match up. The only thing that I would change is make it more real. what worked was fading the lion in to the hawk. What didn't work was the shadowing of the lion didn't mach the shadow of the hawk.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Paintball Tiger

I was very happy with how this turned out.I think it was very successful. The only problem was that it was hard to make the paint look like it was moving farther away from the camera so I had to get rid of it. the most difficult part of this was making the paint line up with the curves of the tiger.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Frog Tongue





I am very happy with how this picture turned out. If I did it over again, the only thing I would change is to not add as much "shading" and to change the shadow. I think this picture was even harder than the pancake one. There was so many thins to do but I learned a lot. I learned how to use the stamp tool, how to invert the selected area, and how to use the clone stamp tool.

Angry Pancake






I feel that I could have done better if I did it again. I didn't know that we could make the mouth smaller so I stretched the pancakes to wide to try and fit the larger mouth. Also, I didn't take as much time as I wanted to. I learned how to stretch and brush the edges of an image. Since this was my first time editing an image, I thought all of it was challenging.